What are the best 3D (glasses) PS3 and PC games?

guitarguy6

[H]ard|Gawd
I just got a Benq W1070 1080p 3D projector and I'm looking for some games to play on PS3 or PC that have really good 3D effects. So far I've tried Motorstorm Apocalypse and Uncharted 3 and both were pretty damn good. What other games would those of you who game in 3D suggest?

I enjoyed Trine and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

MMOs were fun, but targeting was a bitch.

Trine looks incredible. Age of Empires worked well on a small screen, not sure how it would look on a 100".

Trine looks incredible. Age of Empires worked well on a small screen, not sure how it would look on a 100".

I have a 50" 3D plasma that I occasionally played 3D PS3 games on but there was crosstalk and it didn't WOW me. The 3D on my 106" is mind blasting! Has anyone tried something like Skyrim in 3D?

The PS3 3D games aren't that great. The best PS3 3D game I've seen is either Wipeout HD or Killzone 3. The 3D Vision Ready PC games are the best.

Trine 2 is probably the best looking 3D game/anything I've ever seen.
Trine
Batman Arkham Asylum/City
Just Cause 2
Skyrim
Metro Last Light
Tomb Raider (2013)
Sleeping Dogs
Limbo
Dark Souls
Borderlands 2
Darksiders 2
The Witcher 2
Max Payne 3
L.A. Noire

Some games need help with fixing the 3D. This site is a must for 3D gaming:
http://helixmod.wikispot.org/

I forgot about Tomb Raider. I played Anniversary in 3D and it was pretty amazing. Many times I caught myself just stopping to look around in 3D. I would imagine any 3D adventure game like this is going to be pretty decent.

trine 2 is a sight to behold indeed. truly marvelous visual experience.

I would add alice madness returns to the list, as well as titan quest immortal throne, sonic allstars racing (the first one), sonic generations, starcraft 2, portal 2 and dirt 3.

Thanks for the suggestions! Trine 2 looks amazing in 3D. Also had time to try the new tomb raider and it was awesome.

Back