What are some good programs for d/l music, videos, programs? (except for kazaa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sony_clie

Gawd
anything other popular place to d/l mp3/vids/programs? for some reason kazaa now has all these static music or music named differently than what they are... like for ex i wanted to d/l hey mama mp3 but all of them came out to be where is the love (aka black eyed peas) so please post here oh what you use to d/l programs/mp3 and the link where i can download that program.. thanks yall

Well what your doing is illegal. The scratches are there to piss off and try to steer away pirates such as yourself. Save your money and dowload from a pay site or get the cd.

fu ck i am gonna d/l free music for ever! shitt nobody will get my penny! :D and no thats not a joke! and i am not kidding! time to just fiddle with kazza more... FREE SOFTWARE/MEDIA FOR LIFE!

This thread will be locked and you may even get a warning to a ban from a moderator lol but my favorite P2P client for music is WinMX.

What else exactly would a person be downloading from a P2P client thats "legal" anyways? Shouldn't all P2P clients be illegal? I doubt anyone uses it to download shareware and freeware lol.

Well...on Bittorrent you can get stuff like Linux distros and other open source software, though yes, the majority of what everyone does with their P2P programs is illegal.

Those that have seen me post around here on the MP3 topic know my stance on illegal music/warez dowloading.

But, I use BitTorrent to grab episodes of Alias when I miss them the night they air because my VCR sucks and you need to catch up before the next episode....

maybe I should get a TiVO :-P

You use P2P to get demos, Linux distros and other public software faster since many servers are slow especially when they are first released.

give emule a try, just be aware that you have to have a good share rating to get stuff faster.

Hehe, its not the programs fault that people distribute illegal media over it. P2P programs should not be illegal, and thus they are not. (P.s., i supporty open sorce, so you know where i stand on that issue).

ANYWAY. Im sure you have heard of morpheus. Morpheus is the Java child of Kazaa, much smaller, but much slower in certain aspects.

But, if you want something "special", i recommend you look at something calle DC++, just keep it hush hush, don't tell your 11 year old cousin, or your 88 year old grandmother..... lets not make DC++ the next Kazaa or napster. LOL

Just becarful........ as im sure you understand, there is no saftey, and what you donwload could be dangerous...

^_^

Nothing wrong with talking abour P2P software, but discussing using it for illegal activities as you are doing is against the rules.

You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity.

For the record, saying you download tv shows is fine. Saying that you download copyrighted music (like the Black Eye Peas) is not.

Originally posted by sony_clie
fu ck i am gonna d/l free music for ever! shitt nobody will get my penny! :D and no thats not a joke! and i am not kidding! time to just fiddle with kazza more... FREE SOFTWARE/MEDIA FOR LIFE!

Congratulations!!!
You are this month's poster child for moderator supervision
your name and the above post has been forwarded to all the Administrators and Moderators, so they can hasten your way into the
[H]ard|Forum afterlife should you transgress the rules yet again, Im sure you recall them, they are what you agreed to in return for your posting privileges.

Considering the egregious nature of the above post, and the unrepentant tone once warned by a fellow memeber, I would advise you to carefully screen all further posts, as ALL your slack is now gone.

Have a Nice Day :D

DOH :eek:

sorry odoe

Looks like I took a little too long to craft that little missive
after I locked the thread :p

See I was checking if sony_clie
had been a bad boy before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back