What are some good monitors for eyefinity?

SaViOr-

[H]ard|Gawd
First off, I apologize for making the thread since I'm sure lots of these pop up but I'm stuck at a dead end here and need help from the pros with choosing 3 monitors for eyefinity.
I have looked through 400+ pages in the "Show your LCD Setups" thread, trying to find pictures of good eyefinity setups and pick that model for the display, but it's either not listed or couldnt find anything good & the "Eyefinity Configuration Suggestions" thread wasnt much help either since i know i want 3x1 landscape config.
Been contemplating for days whether to make a thread about this or not and finally decided that I just need to figure out what I want to get if the eyefinity thing is going to happen.

Pretty much what I want is 24", 1080P monitors & the primary use will be gaming. As with everyone who goes multi-monitor, the smaller size bezel the better. I don't plan to ever use the setup in portrait mode, just landscape so doesn't matter if the monitor will switch over or if the bottom bezel is bigger. I don't have a set budget, but the less the better. Hoping to stay around $250/275 or less per screen, but if spending a few more bucks is needed then thats fine.

Umm, lets see what other info do you guys need... Games I play are mostly FPS and the rig that will be powering the setup is what's in my sig, but replace the 6870s with 2x 6950s.

Any comments and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated as I'm clueless when it comes to Monitors.

i recently had this same conundrum and have gone with the Asus VE276Q. Under $300 if you watch for it to go on sale. Purchasable from wal-mart, so if you feel more comfortable about being able to take it back to a B&M store, thats a plus.

I've bought one so far and its GREAT for gaming. The viewing angle and backlight bleed issues aren't even noticeable when I'm gaming, but its not the best monitor for Movies or desktop usage. Everything is crisp and clear and the response time/motion blur are top notch. I was using a 37" LCD 1080p tv and when I played Titan Quest and I couldn't read the dropped item names while running around because of the blur. I don't have this issue with the Asus monitor. I could find no dead/stuck pixels on the monitor also.

The bezels are the thinnest I could find other than some Acer monitors I saw(cant remember model #).

I plan on getting the other 2 monitors in the next 2-3 weeks, I can post back with some pics, etc....if you are interested.

Forgot to mention, another reason I went with the Asus is the native displayport connectors on the monitors. I figured it will cause less hassle when setting up Eyefinity.

Back