• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What am I looking for?

invalid_

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
426
At work I work off a laptop for routing. I am wanting to play the music on my laptop through the cars speakers.

I know they sell little things to plug into a headphone jack which then then sends a signal to a certain station which when tuned to plays the music.

What in the heck is this? I want to buy one but no idea what its called.

Thanks!
 
I know there is an ipod thing like that, google for ipod and radio transmission, you might get lucky and can cross reference that to what you need.
 
Back
Top