my setup. 2x512mb HyperX 3500 A64 3000+ Venice. DFI lanparty UT-D
I hate to keep bugging eclipse I'm sure his pm box is full enough.
So I've read everything I can now and I am still doing something wrong I would imagine.
Okay so using what I was told to do and math this is what I Came up with and when I restarted I got a blue screen.
I wanted to start off with a lower OC so I picked around 2100Ghz
I used 5/6 devider. 233fsb x 9
htlink multiplier 3x
I wasn't sure if it was my ram so I put it to 2.7 and that din't help. I doubt it's the cpu voltage btw where is that? I seriously can't see where to change it and what should my LDT voltage be? Any idea what I am doing wrong or what I should do?
I hate to keep bugging eclipse I'm sure his pm box is full enough.
So I've read everything I can now and I am still doing something wrong I would imagine.
Okay so using what I was told to do and math this is what I Came up with and when I restarted I got a blue screen.
I wanted to start off with a lower OC so I picked around 2100Ghz
I used 5/6 devider. 233fsb x 9
htlink multiplier 3x
I wasn't sure if it was my ram so I put it to 2.7 and that din't help. I doubt it's the cpu voltage btw where is that? I seriously can't see where to change it and what should my LDT voltage be? Any idea what I am doing wrong or what I should do?