• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What all do I need to do?...

TahoeDust

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
502
Tomorrow I am going to be upgrading from a Sapphire 1gb 6950 to 2xSapphire 2gb 6950 cards with unlocked shaders running crossfire. Normally when upgrading cards I would do the thorough driver removal, hardware install, and driver install routine. I was just not sure if this was needed since the cards are so similar.
 
No need to do any of that. Just install new cards, with xfire cable, then go into the CCC and enable xfire and enjoy :).
 
Back
Top