• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What about the 9800XT's BIOS??

ohgod

Gawd
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
620
I see all these people flashing their cards and I wonder which BIOS for the 9800XT is better? Does it matter? Or should I get some sleep and stop worrying while waiting for the nv40?
 
Dude I may be a insomniac but i'm not stupid and I already have 16 piplines. Oh and yeah I also heard if you smoke a lot of crack you come up with theories like that ! EVERYONE TRY IT!!!
 
Originally posted by ohgod
Dude I may be a insomniac but i'm not stupid and I already have 16 piplines. Oh and yeah I also heard if you smoke a lot of crack you come up with theories like that ! EVERYONE TRY IT!!!

and where might you keep these 16 piplines stashed? :eek:
 
Originally posted by Killa|3yte
and where might you keep these 16 piplines stashed? :eek:

Alaska...

The eskimos there grow it in their hybrid shacks heated by Nvidia 5800 Ultras.
 
Originally posted by PSYKOMANTIS
Alaska...

The eskimos there grow it in their hybrid shacks heated by Nvidia 5800 Ultras.

No, no, they heat it with prescotts of course. ;)
 
To answer the original question, I think u should just follow the brand name you have.

For instance, I own a Sapphire 9800pro 256mb, So ..... I flashed my card with a Sapphire 9800XT 256mb bios from here
 
Back
Top