what 360 to get

lillimon04

2[H]4U
ok im very excited cus my mom said she will pay for some of my 360! but i really cant decide which one i want. does the halo 3 edition look better in person? is it worth 400 bucks? is the elite really worth 450? or just go with a premium since they have hdmi now too?

and also can some one clear this up for me?
does master chief survive? or is in a cryo stage? i have read the last halo book, will there be a halo 4 on onyx? i cant wait for kurt, and cheif mendez too help master chief if they change up the story. thats wat they should do anyways.

ok im very excited cus my mom said she will pay for some of my 360! but i really cant decide which one i want. does the halo 3 edition look better in person? is it worth 400 bucks? is the elite really worth 450? or just go with a premium since they have hdmi now too?

and also can some one clear this up for me?
does master chief survive? or is in a cryo stage? i have read the last halo book, will there be a halo 4 on onyx? i cant wait for kurt, and cheif mendez too help master chief if they change up the story. thats wat they should do anyways.

No-one had better post Halo 3 spoilers in this thread, by the way.

Re: the 360, wait a while. New consoles with 65nm GPUs and CPUs are starting to appear in the ugly Halo 360s, before long you'll be able to get a cooler, quieter console that doesn't look as ugly as sin.

lol thanks, so do you know when they come out? maybe soon?

and also you cant put spoilers on here? y not? well if you want to tell me, please pm me with the spoiler i need to know.

lol thanks, so do you know when they come out? maybe soon?

and also you cant put spoilers on here? y not? well if you want to tell me, please pm me with the spoiler i need to know.

You can't put spoilers on here because a lot of people (myself included) haven't finished the game yet. If you're going to be mentioning spoilers you have to say so in the thread title.

Furthermore, if you want to find out all the Halo 3 spoilers there are plenty of places you can do so. Use Google.

i would rather use hardforums.i prefer it over everything else.
so do you know when the new ones come out?

Back