Shaner686868
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2005
- Messages
- 670
hey i need to find a good set of 2.1 speakers. I will be using these specifically for my hockey games to plug into ipods in the locker room for some loud music to pump up. I currently lugg around logitch z-2300's in my back, and with my hockey equipment that shit ways a ton. I am looking for a good 2.1 speaker set that will give me some descent bass and loud, crisp music. Also keep price reasonable.
I know i cant expect sumtin as lound as my z-2300 but i would like sumtin smaller....but the wattage on everything is much lower then the ones i have now or is wattage not always directly related to how loud they are?
I know i cant expect sumtin as lound as my z-2300 but i would like sumtin smaller....but the wattage on everything is much lower then the ones i have now or is wattage not always directly related to how loud they are?