• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa statsman still down

Just found out Statsman has responded on the FC site:

http://forum.folding-community.org/viewtopic.php?p=67090

So basically, he's fine & working at it, not got estimates but if I remember I will post back here as well when it's back :D

It's already in the 'did I miss something' thread, I will try to update that thread as and when he lets me know anything ;)
 
Good call, BillR! I forgot all about those stats. They've now got the ability to sort that they didn't have the last time I checked, which is pretty cool.
 
CIWS said:
Actually I've been watching these to see how much the 3200 A64 produces to get an idea of it's average weekly production ;)


and your general idea is... ? Better ? worse ? or your just happy it folds :p
 
I'm still watching to get an idea of it's output, but it's my TV and is on all the time so it might as well Fold too :)
 
Way cool, you can fold and watch all those Kerry speaches at the same time :rolleyes:

You didn't mention what mobo you used..I like the look of the case tho. Got some details Col? :D

BillR
 
I love our own stats page! It looks great with some nice comparison charts. But, we all want statsman back ASAP as it helps to encourage the new folders to keep going and try to crack the top 1000.
 
BillR said:
You didn't mention what mobo you used..I like the look of the case tho. Got some details Col? :D


Actually I was planning on watching Saddam's Defense that he was the elected president of Iraq and they have no jurisdiction over him ;)

Here's it's specs as it's running right now.

Antec ARIA case

MSI K8MM MicroATX

A64 3200+,1 GIG RAM, WD 120 GIG SATA HD, ATI AIW 9600, DVD/CDRW Combo drive.

All of the parts and their links are listed on this page.

http://www.ciwscentral.com/comp.htm
 
Back
Top