Westy 37w3 CHEAP

wowsa is that cheap.

That blows the lid off the westy vs. Dell 30" debate I think. for $400 savings?


This is exciting. I've got another year of college, and can't fit this sucker in my dorm room, but by the time i get out, who knows how cheap it'll be!
 
Are there any reported disadvantages of the 42" to the 37". Reason I ask is there is just so much more talk of the 37" it got me to thinking there was something wrong with the 42". I suppose (and hope) the reason more talk about the 37" is the pricepoint.

I was ready to get the 37" at what the 42" is selling for atm.
 
Ugh, seeing this is pretty much torture for me. There's no way I can have this delivered to Germany is there? :( Sometimes I really hate being stationed overseas.
 
phobic said:
Ugh, seeing this is pretty much torture for me. There's no way I can have this delivered to Germany is there? :( Sometimes I really hate being stationed overseas.

From BestBuy's site: You may ship an order to these countries: U.S., Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, or an FPO or APO addres

I'f you're stationed in Germany, you should have an APO or FPO address, if my understanding of the matter is correct.
 
Anyone know how long the sale (and the 1,199.99 price tag) will last?

I've been considering upgrading my monitor for awhile now... :D
 
They just raised the price on the 42" back to $1999 and the 37" to $1499.
 
wow! i bought it a 2 weeks ago and i saw that the price was down to $1199 today, so i went to bestbuy and got $300 from the pricematch, and now tonight it's back to $1500! talk about good timing for me
 
i just got the 42 inch westy for 1499 today. apparently the last one they had in all the stores in the bay and sacramento areas. i had to drive 40 minutes to grab it, but it was totally worth it. beat two other guys to it by literally 4 minutes. the other guy was irate. man this monitor looked small in the store, but in my room, it looks just absolutely huge.

im glad i held out on the 37. the extra 5 inches really make a difference, especially compared to my 30 inch lcd tv i had before that! anyone have the 42 and willing to post their calibration settings?
 
Back
Top