Westinghouse TX 42 inch owners or Westies in general

Moto450fyz

Limp Gawd
OK yesterday my monitor that is now 11 months old now won't play using the HDMI or VGA ports for my computer, it worked fine I turned the monitor off came back about an hour later and it won't read off any of them ports now. Has anyone had this problem with any of the westinghouse LCD's ?

I bought the 4 year plan from BB and I'm glad I did as it is cover for in house repair or replacement, The TV part of it works just fine so I think it is in the HDMI ports where the problem lays and was wondering if the is a problem others have with the WESTY.:(

No issues like that here. I have the TX42. Bought mine in Oct 07. I have the Sept 07 firmware I believe. Only issue I've ever had with mine was no ability to change the subwoofer volume (its grayed out).

This is the first thing that has gone wrong, I was just wondering if others had this same problem and I hope I'm the only one. Now it is covered but I hate going back to my 20 inch YIKES it is so small now after using this beast for the last 11 months :eek::D

my hdmis just stopped working as well, its either my cable box or tv. I turned it to the tv input and then back and its not detecting a signal.

Oddly enough, I got "a", not my, 37w3 back from "service" yesterday and the damn HDMI port is fucked up. I had to wiggle the hell out of it so I could use my PS3 to finish MGS4. Not to mention the morons who packed the TV for shipping totally screwed up and I received my TV with a bent base. The TV will no longer sit flat so back to "repair" it goes.

Good thing you bought the 4 year extended warranty for in house repair or replacement.

Back