Does anyone have any thoughts on this monitor? Best Buy currently has it on sale for $219.99.
I'm debating whether this is a good buy or whether to pay the extra money for a different monitor.
Pros:
- Price
- HDCP ready
Cons:
- 1 year warranty
- No DVI cable (already have one though)
- Stand not vertically adjustable
- removed component/composite connectors from 22W2 model
Product Details:
Warranty (Parts / Labor): 1 Year
Maximum Resolution": 1680 x 1050
Response Time: 5 ms
Brightness: 280 cd/m²
Contrast Ratio: 700:1
Inputs: 15-pin D-sub, DVI-D
Accessories Included: VGA and audio cables
The specs look exactly like the LCM-22W2 model, so I'm assuming it has the same image quality. Would appreciate other's thoughts.
I'm debating whether this is a good buy or whether to pay the extra money for a different monitor.
Pros:
- Price
- HDCP ready
Cons:
- 1 year warranty
- No DVI cable (already have one though)
- Stand not vertically adjustable
- removed component/composite connectors from 22W2 model
Product Details:
Warranty (Parts / Labor): 1 Year
Maximum Resolution": 1680 x 1050
Response Time: 5 ms
Brightness: 280 cd/m²
Contrast Ratio: 700:1
Inputs: 15-pin D-sub, DVI-D
Accessories Included: VGA and audio cables
The specs look exactly like the LCM-22W2 model, so I'm assuming it has the same image quality. Would appreciate other's thoughts.