Westinghouse 37" 1080p 0wned by Panasonic (and Samsung)...

1920x1080 too... Jeeeze... you would need to sit on the couch with bluetooth to use that as a moniter...

Anyone wanna buy me one??? hahahah.. Kudos to the guy that can afford that!

Deutch420 said:
1920x1080 too... Jeeeze... you would need to sit on the couch with bluetooth to use that as a moniter...

Yes but it would be so fucking sweet. Needless to say that thing will prob be hella expensive. Now if I could only pull the lotto numbers or something I could get a few of them and cover the wall.......

The market for an affordable, high quality display like the westinhouse is not the same as the one for a $25,000 plasma :confused:

And now that they've been beaten, we hear that Samsung is going to leave that 102-incher out with the trash when they vacate CES this weekend.

how many people will read that and be waiting out by the trash?

Nascar24 said:
And this has something to do with Westinghouse in what way? :rolleyes:

the OP is jealous that he doesn't have one?

(yet I don't see why cause that 2405 in his sig is probably a nice display)

needmorecarnitine said:
the OP is jealous that he doesn't have one?

(yet I don't see why cause that 2405 in his sig is probably a nice display)

Yea I think it is quite obvious he doesnt like all the talk about the nice 37" Westinghouse for a main computer monitor. :p

I just threw my Westy out, I'm using a green screen 12" until my 103" Sammy shows up :)

what does a 37 inch westinghouse have to do with over 100 inch screens?

this thread is pointless

Note that these screens are created pixel by pixel and are only for bragging rights, they are never released as a consumer item...

Back