Wester Digital's new HDD!

Sorry to say that this is nothing new at the Egg. I purchase a lot of RE and SE WD 500’s. They have had this at $139.99 for awhile. The difference maybe is the $10 rebate and free shipping. They have had the free shipping for a month or so. ZZF has it for $132.90 with free shipping everyday.
 
Sorry to say that this is nothing new at the Egg. I purchase a lot of RE and SE WD 500’s. They have had this at $139.99 for awhile. The difference maybe is the $10 rebate and free shipping. They have had the free shipping for a month or so. ZZF has it for $132.90 with free shipping everyday.

Hey bud check the image again.
 
I feel dumb. I didn’t even think of looking at the picture of the device. As usual, I was looking at the specs. Thanks for the picture. You made my day.
 
I can't view at work because I'm websensed (personal storage site). Why didn't you just link the drive from Newegg? :confused:

Ninja edit: If this is the WD500AAKS, it's been out for a few months now, 3-4 IIRC.
 
I can't view at work because I'm websensed (personal storage site). Why didn't you just link the drive from Newegg? :confused:

Ninja edit: If this is the WD500AAKS, it's been out for a few months now, 3-4 IIRC.

Its the picture associated w/ the text that is funny :)
 
Back
Top