• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Well, you all asked for it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh... we were joking about that!!!! j/k

Congrats moosey! So does this mean that the reach around is a form of censure and punishment during your administration?!? :D

 
Awww poop.
I was really voting for kodiak.
I just didn't understand the ballot






Congrats dude. :)
 
moose1.jpg
 
For god sake borg something though.....
Our DC mods need at LEAST 5 machines under them. It doesn't look good to all the noobs that see us regular schmoes outproducing the mods. It just aint' right.

Oh yeah... I went there! :cool:
 
WAIT... don't vote yet. I still haven't figured out this dimpled chad thing.....
 
I win. :D

Congrats moose.
Be fair, be wise and be... BORGTASTIC.

(did I just coin a new phrase? Borgtastic? "Hey dude... your pc is BORGTASTIC!" Or has someone come up with it before?)
 
BakedON said:
I win. :D

Congrats moose.
Be fair, be wise and be... BORGTASTIC.

(did I just coin a new phrase? Borgtastic? "Hey dude... your pc is BORGTASTIC!" Or has someone come up with it before?)
You can have "Borgtastic"....it's all yours
:rolleyes:




:D
 
AtomicMoose said:
BTW, what did you win?
Every time you hear a man say 'ewww' a demon gets his fangs.
I have uppers AND lowers now.
Thx.
 
i demand a recount!

everyone was CLEARLY intending to vote for me, but their fingers slipped and they voted for you instead. multiple times, even. how wierd/unlikely is that?

congrats, and have fun... go herd some cats:D
 
Oh jeez. Now look what you guys've done.

Good luck keeping up with the short one and all the DC madness at the same time, AtomicMoose. Somebody's gonna be short on sleep...
 
AtomicMoose said:
Kyle asked me to clean this forum from demons...sorry, now you really have to go.




;)

Bah! Only catholics believe in exorcisms.
 
AtomicMoose said:
I'm not Catholic....
:D

Well in the spirit of our forums, it's not anything a shotgun and a BFG can't take care of then!
;)

 
LunchboX3904 said:
LOL. nature at it's finest. Lets hope our moose sticks to hugs :p

P.S. congrats moose!

Yeah lets hope he sticks to hugs, Marty didn't look too happy in that picture. Moose looked like he was enjoying being a Mod though. :D

 
pageian said:
Yeah lets hope he sticks to hugs, Marty didn't look too happy in that picture. Moose looked like he was enjoying being a Mod though. :D



Alright, I "backed" into that joke....
 
Beware the reach around Marty!!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Quit your damn hugfests and fold! What's come over you guys? It's just a Moose Mod. Sheesh. You'd think AM had grown wings or something. :rolleyes:
*grumble* What a big pain in the a$$! *grumble*
Seriously, congrats you big Moose. Kick their butts into shape.
What are you lookin at? Get back to folding!
Medieval
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top