Well, that storm took out my old, original Amazon Echo too it appears :(

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
She won't boot. Constant blue circling around indicating it's trying, but it won't complete.

Thank goodness all my really good and expensive shit is on UPS's.

I'm disappointed the sub went. The computer audio equipment is all on a Tripp Lite IsoBar. Should not have happened.

Oh well.

Not getting a new Echo Tower. The Echo Dot is superior in every way.

I teamed a new Dot up with an open box set of Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 BlueTooths from Amazon and the kitchen fucking rocks now :). All for well under $200.

Wait, so you've installed the spy device in your homes? What's the logic behind having your conversations recorded anyway?

Wait, so you've installed the spy device in your homes? What's the logic behind having your conversations recorded anyway?

I have 4 of them. And as far as I know, they weren't developed by the government at Area 51.

Now, the loud farts it hears may explain the sudden ad push for Scotts TP though.

I have 4 of them. And as far as I know, they weren't developed by the government at Area 51.

Now, the loud farts it hears may explain the sudden ad push for Scotts TP though.

Ad push? Does it play ads too or are you referring to ads on Amazon on your profile? I wouldn't be surprised if those things recorded everything and profiled catch words from the data by the way. In my opinion this is almost as short sighted as using social media.

LOL no.

Man, someone really does need to create an emoticon for sarcasm :)

LOL no.

Man, someone really does need to create an emoticon for sarcasm :)

You may have intended it as sarcasm but you can rest assured that even your farts are recorded and logged by Amazon lol. You'll know when the indigestion drug ads start to pop up.

Back