Well, looks like Tuesday is the big shipment day for the x800s...

I preordered mine from CDW and it has always said backordered. Talked to 3 different reps today on the phone, and they all said mine would ship on the 15th.

Argh. Regular XT's come in AGP, too. Only OEM, though. Please strop spreading lies, or "misconceptions", enough of people on this forum think that all mushkin ram is BH-5 (and that's people with 1000+ posts...)

Back to video cards, *I think* that x880 will be r425 (or possibly r430?), and will be PCI-E native. x800 is r420, which is AGP native, but could be used with a "bridging chip" to work on PCI-E as well. Or they are already using r425 on the PCI-E versions? Correct me if i'm wrong..

M4d-K10wN said:
Argh. Regular XT's come in AGP, too. Only OEM, though. Please strop spreading lies, or "misconceptions", enough of people on this forum think that all mushkin ram is BH-5 (and that's people with 1000+ posts...)

Back to video cards, *I think* that x880 will be r425 (or possibly r430?), and will be PCI-E native. x800 is r420, which is AGP native, but could be used with a "bridging chip" to work on PCI-E as well. Or they are already using r425 on the PCI-E versions? Correct me if i'm wrong..

All Mushkin ram is BH-5. ;) haha

I know that this is off teh topic but does anyone know if the XT PE has a waterblock that will fit on it yet? Or heck even the X800 Pro; anyone know of a waterblock that works on it?

[BB] Rick James said:
All Mushkin ram is BH-5. ;) haha

I know that this is off teh topic but does anyone know if the XT PE has a waterblock that will fit on it yet? Or heck even the X800 Pro; anyone know of a waterblock that works on it?

Perhaps the 9800XT waterblock... being that its physically identical to the X800s...

Anyone know if the compusa in mesquite still has some x800xt in stock??

Yah i ordered mine from cdw a couple of days ago and i am waiting just to see if i made the cut for the first shipment if i didnt that would really suck. hopefully i will find out when other people have got confirmation of shipment and i am still lacking a confirmation
waiting sucks

64bit_is_here said:
does a waterblock for a 9800xt fit in a 9800pro?

Yes. I used an MCW50-Y on both of mine. Wonder if I can use it for my X800XT/PE...?

2Fresh said:
Yes. I used an MCW50-Y on both of mine. Wonder if I can use it for my X800XT/PE...?

2Fresh,

Will you let us know if your water block works on your XT PE? I just bought a Water Chill system and I'd be curious if that water block you have works.

[BB] Rick James said:
Jackpot Baby!!!!!

Congrats, when did you order yours. I ordered rom Gateway on Saturday, got an arrival date of 18th but still waiting on actual tracking number. (not shipped yet)

M4d-K10wN said:

I am pretty sure thye are going R425 dude . Only Nvidia has plans for a bridge chip as far as I know

jacuzz1 said:
Congrats, when did you order yours. I ordered rom Gateway on Saturday, got an arrival date of 18th but still waiting on actual tracking number. (not shipped yet)

I ordered mine on the 9th of June actually. I think a majority of the people ordered from either BB or CompUSA. The CDW people should hopefully all get theirs.

Back