WeldZilla 2 "A New Beginning" Mod!!

awsome mod, curious about some stuff though, why didnt you have the rad on the bottom, you had the room for it. And if you wanted to make it really cool, you could make a clear plexi rez to fix under the case and have some UV leds on it to make it light up,

Now go and build it. I will warn you tho' if your res is lower than your pump it will be rather hard to prime.

WZ

WeldZilla said:
I actually tried to run it without that fan. Until I get better cooling for the northbridge I just have to have it. With that 120 mm fan blowing on the Northbridge you can reach right in and it is only warm to the touch. Turn it off and it gets scorching hot!!. My 6800GT card with the fan on runs at 48C with the fan off it runs about 54C. So it is staying for now. I agree with you it would look much sweeter if it were just a window there. So this change will happen!
cool, sounds good... have you tried the aftermarket zalman sinks? They seem pretty reasonable [<$5], not sure how well they work though... anyways, great mod, keep up the good work :)

Wow, a class job!

I'm planning my mod for this Christmas, and this just gave me a whole lot of inspiration as to how far I could go.

Seeing as I am a college student I don't really have a lot of expendable income, what would you suggest as far as getting tools goes? Are there places where I could rent tools?

Nick

Back