• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Welcome to LandonVA

Sweet! Now we just need to drag said person here to the party with us! ;)

 
Well if he/she won't take credit I will. That's one of my split personalities that I wanted to get in the newbee race with. Guess I messed up that one too....

Just kidding....Welcome!
 
It's funny.. has been the only person in my threat list the past week, and i never bothered to check and see why :eek:

makes sense now :D
 
Whoever this may be strikes me that it could be a school. Normally people always just suggest naming it based on the school. Just a thought, and if so, good to see another educational institution helping out.

 
KodiakStar said:
hmm.

1 minute...
2 minutes...

sounds like you need some practice ;)


Some of us have real folding to get done ya know. Funny I once heard about guys dreaming about being with two women, "and why the hell would I want two pissed off women in bed?"
 
lmao.

Its kinda like that one commercial...

the guys are like... 2 women.. one island perfect dream.....

then... they are sitting there bitching at him.. hes like.. nevermind
 
*Waves at landonVA :D

I just got passed like I was running this program on a TI calculator! :eek:

Good luck on your climb to the top.
 
Back
Top