• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Welcome new folders!

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
21,141
I just want to say welcome to all the new folders, and returning folders.

We are back above 600 active folders for the team. I think this is great. I have seen a bunch of new people in the contest registration thead. If you are new, post a hello. Pull up a chair, have a tamale or two and some beer!

Welcome (back)!

Fold [H]ard!
 
It's good to be back! I've had some unidentified borg's still folding regularly but I've finally gotten my desktop rig running and am back in the game. Good to see the team still here and as friendly as ever.

It's getting harder every year to get to the front page with all these 4p systems everyone has!



 
Back
Top