• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Welcome back Grandpa

Thank you ChristianVirtual, I finally got enough time to get a couple of rigs out of storage and get them going so hopefully they will hold together for a while. :)
 
Hey Grandpa!

How are you? What have you been doing? Nice to hear from you again.
 
I was wondering where you had went! Welcome back.
 
Thanks guys, I really had not gone anywhere just moved to another home with a view of the Puget sound and the San Juan Islands. And in reality at this stage in life packing moving and unpacking really sucks. Anyway I got a couple of rigs unpacked and running and I do plan on getting another going when I get to the box it is in.

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys
Grandpa :)
 
Not a dock but it does have a mooring buoy The house is actually up on the hillside about 1/4 mile from the water.

Livingroom.jpg
Deck View.jpg
 
Welcome back, I hope all is well with you.

Ahh the great northwest. I loved living there, probably won't move back tho, my line of work is not exactly compatible with the locals.

Take care.
 
Back
Top