Wekxbrainx's FS Thread

wekxbrainx

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
73
Wekxbrainx's For Sale Thread​

First time selling on Hard Forum. I had purchased a few times here before but this is the first time selling.

Here's my eBay feedback:
http://myworld.ebay.com/wekxbrainx

I am paypal verified. I will only take Non-CC paypal payment and ship to paypal verified address. All price below includes shipping. I usually ship USPS, let me know if you required another service.
All price below are OBO. Buying multiple items gets discount. Message me and we will work it out.

I have many 80mm fans, all new, never used. I have at least 4 of each kind. Just $2 each to cover shipping. Will give discount if you purchase 3 or more.
Link Depot
Masscool
Apevia Green
Apevia Blue


I have 10 of these, brand new!!
$9 each shipped. Will give discount if buying 3 or more. G.Skill Desktop Memory 2GB DDR3 1333
20120921_175228_zps5f3d7b60.jpg



I purchased this Z68 motherboard for my i7 as a temporary board until the Asrock Extreme 4 come back in stock. I only used it for few weeks and then it was packed and sitting on the side since. Everything works flawlessly. Like new in retail package including all accessories.
$85 shipped MSI Z68A-G45 ATX Motherboard
20120916_113621_zps8d4ea1b7.jpg


I purchased this Z77 micro atx for my i5 setup in my bedroom as a temporary board until i got my hands on the asus board. This was used for about 2-3 month. Everything works flawlessly. Like new in retail package including all accessories.
$85 shipped Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H MATX
20120921_175548_zps3d3d0919.jpg


Let me know if you have any question. Pictures will be uploaded soon.
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top