• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Weird Vcore problem on 8KDA3J

citizen__erased

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
445
I have a serious problem with my S754 Epox board. I have the following Vcore options in my bios: +0.05, +0.10, +0.15, +0.20, -0.05, -0.10, -0.15 and -0.20. I take it this means plus or minus on the stock voltage? The problem is that at +0.05 (which is the default setting) the Vcore sits at 1.6v! All the other options just crank it up even higher! Setting it to -0.20 just sets the Vcore to 1.8v. I've got it at 1.6v at the moment and my 3700 Claw is running a little too hot for comfort. It's idling at 47c and hitting 64c on full load (prime torture). I have the latest bios and have tried several others. Any ideas??
 
Back
Top