Hyper_Psycho
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2002
- Messages
- 2,944
I recently upgraded my computer. Installed a new hard drive with spankin' new version of XP without a hitch. Everything works great, but every now and then there is a door bell ring sound that goes off in background.
My computer could be idle and all of a sudden it plays a door bell ring sound. Its rather distracting because I think its the UPS at the door. This happens about once or twice in an hour. It bothers me since I play music on this computer and its really hard to get jiggy with Yanni with a damn doorbell ring in the background.
I tried googleing this issue, but had no luck.
Is there a way I can track what applications use sound output? How can I get rid of this sound?
Thanks a bunch...
My computer could be idle and all of a sudden it plays a door bell ring sound. Its rather distracting because I think its the UPS at the door. This happens about once or twice in an hour. It bothers me since I play music on this computer and its really hard to get jiggy with Yanni with a damn doorbell ring in the background.
I tried googleing this issue, but had no luck.
Is there a way I can track what applications use sound output? How can I get rid of this sound?
Thanks a bunch...