Weird Request -- Need help with video card testing

patriot71

Gawd
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
917
I just bought a BFG 6800GT PCI E. I bought it because I got a good price on it and I plan on starting my new system within the next week or two. Here is the kicker, I dont have a PCI-E mobo to test the card once it arrives. I have no idea when I will be able to order the dfi sli I want. Does anyone live in or around the 64505 area code with a PCI-E mobo? I would come to you and it shouldnt take very long. Any help would be appreciated!
 
Lifetime warranty. Why do you need to test it as soon as you get it?
 
I want to know if it is rendered useless while in shipping. If it is, UPS will be footing the bill not BFG.
 
Back
Top