- Joined
- Jan 24, 2002
- Messages
- 689
I have the Dinovo Edge keyboard which can control volume. I have the creative x-fi fatality sound card and have klipsch 5.1 speakers.
When I set the creative software for a 5.1 setup, everything is fine, I get sound coming through ALL the speakers... quite nice compared to my sound blaster audigy card in my other computer...
Anyways, when I use the dinovo edge's volume control on the right side it only turns the volume up and down on the front left and right speakers,,, sound will come out of the center channel and the rear left and rear right speakers... however, when I push the mute button on the keyboard all sound is stopped..
Anyone have any ideas?
I've never seen this or experienced this before.. I had the previous model of dinovo and when I would adjust the volume it would control ALL of the speakers..
Thanks,
-Nigel
When I set the creative software for a 5.1 setup, everything is fine, I get sound coming through ALL the speakers... quite nice compared to my sound blaster audigy card in my other computer...
Anyways, when I use the dinovo edge's volume control on the right side it only turns the volume up and down on the front left and right speakers,,, sound will come out of the center channel and the rear left and rear right speakers... however, when I push the mute button on the keyboard all sound is stopped..
Anyone have any ideas?
I've never seen this or experienced this before.. I had the previous model of dinovo and when I would adjust the volume it would control ALL of the speakers..
Thanks,
-Nigel