• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Weird problem on the Hardfolding site

sitheris

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
1,787
I recently started folding with a 2nd machine. However, this new machine doesn't show up when I go to Member search. It still shows that I have only one CPU @ 2.4 ghz when it should say 2 @ 4.4 total ghz

Is there something I have to do? I'm sure I set everything up right.
 
hardfolding doesn't automatically update when you add a cpu stanford does but not hardfolding

if you go into your user account it will allow you to change what was to what is.

hope this helps
 
thanks i got it...edit link was in the bottom of the page never saw it before :p
 
Back
Top