I'm considering selling my p4, and celly machines (parting out of course)
Just wanted to think I these could scrape up enough cash to build another low budget folding which will out produce the P4 and Celly combined.
P4 3.4HT Coolermaster HSF, 2gigs DDR2 400, 36gig raptor ECS Mobo, 350Watt Antec PSU
Celly 2.8, 1 gig shielded Gskill or Geil or something DDR 400. No drive, FoxConn mobo. Generic PSU about 350-380
These all that parted out could snag me a build that will out produce both of those combined?
Just wanted to think I these could scrape up enough cash to build another low budget folding which will out produce the P4 and Celly combined.
P4 3.4HT Coolermaster HSF, 2gigs DDR2 400, 36gig raptor ECS Mobo, 350Watt Antec PSU
Celly 2.8, 1 gig shielded Gskill or Geil or something DDR 400. No drive, FoxConn mobo. Generic PSU about 350-380
These all that parted out could snag me a build that will out produce both of those combined?


