• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Weird Multiplier Issue

MotionBlur

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 27, 2001
Messages
1,636
I got my Mobile 2400XP last night and I'm able to run it at 13.5x180mhz but I really wanted to hit 200mhz. So this morning I tried setting the multiplier lower in my bios (I have a MSI KT6 Delta-LSR) but it doesn't set it, it just keeps it at 13.5. I then tried using that CPU MSR tool to set the multiplier and it worked fine but I can't set the fsb while I'm in Windows.

Anybody else have any ideas?
 
is that board a nf2? if so than get the clockgen for nf2, if not look b/c there still might be one for that board, if not i'm out of ideas.
 
No its a KT600 board unfortunately :(

I'm just going to run it at 13.5x170 (2295mhz) at 1.65v as it seems extremely stable at this speed.

Maybe in a couple days I'll go looking around again for a tool to oc the fsb in windows.
 
try pinmodding the board. there is a guide at ocinside.de (it's under the workshop section) good luck with it.
 
Back
Top