• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Weird MSI afterburner issue when using desktop presets

Neon01

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
1,072
For some reason, when I switch between monitors with the desktop management presets I've established in CCC, MSI afterburner (beta 12) resets/disables my custom fan profile, and the fan speed spikes to 50% or so, then comes back down to the standard 25% speed that's the default auto-fan setting. I can enable the custom profile easily enough, but is there a way to avoid having it do this in the first place?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top