• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Weird Mobo beeping sound(Help!)

Freako

n00b
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
30
My problem is this. There are times that my PC just don't boot, no Bios flash on the screen just a monitor flash and the mobo just starts to beep I'm not really sure if it's the mobo but I just hear a beeping sound from the case, there's nothing I can do but to pull the plug. Any thoughts to fix this? pls. help.
 
Saying what mobo your system has may help you to get more specific replies.
 
Back
Top