Weird Issues with Ryzen 1700

groebuck

2[H]4U
I have a Ryzen 7 1700 - and I have weird issues with my usb. I thought it was the asus prime x370 board so I got a asrock 350 board and the issues still persist.

I have a corsair headset - and it randomly will power off or get muted. I also get weird mouse freezes and stutters.

It is odd - the head set and mouse are corsair..could it be a corsair thing? I don't want to spend a couple hundered to find out it's not.

FYI I have a very modest overclock on it 3.6 Ghz - which has been stable in all 24 hour stress tests and running games (which if I had power issues I would think the box would freeze or crash). I am running on stock voltage nothing more than the bump to 3.6

Google search came up with some solutions. Whether it's pairing or other issues seach the Corsair forums. i remember someone else with a problem with their headsets here.

I would try and test the hardware apart from each other , even tho that does not make sense it is better to track the problem if it persist when it is the only device or you tend to have some pairing problem as what Gigaxtreme1 says.:
Google search came up with some solutions. Whether it's pairing or other issues seach the Corsair forums. i remember someone else with a problem with their headsets here.

FYI I have a very modest overclock on it 3.6 Ghz - which has been stable in all 24 hour stress tests and running games (which if I had power issues I would think the box would freeze or crash). I am running on stock voltage nothing more than the bump to 3.6
Is your ram considered overclocked (XMP)?

My system was rock solid stable in P95 at 2933 for over 24hr, except it would literally crash like clockwork whenever something made the GPU spool up.

I think I am having random USB issues myself with a keyboard. I get random key presses and a weird thing that turns me around completely in games. My board has a dedicated usb port for the mouse that hasn't given me problems, but the other usb does deem a little wonky.

I don't have a Ryzen, but these things sound more like chipset issues and not CPU issues.

before a bios update on my Asus B-350 mobo .. when setting ram settings to XMP, I would lose USB function. Could be a similar issue .. if running completely stock with auto on the memory, do you still have issues?

Back