Weird Grey bar on multimonitor setup

keinz

n00b
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
3
So I just finished my setup for work, 3 monitor
2 in portrait 1 in landscape
The monitors are 23" 30" 23"

Quick question is did ATi finally fix the problem where it allows Eyefinity to do PLP (portrait landscape portrait) whereas in the past it couldnt. If not, it is fine because I need 2 of my monitors in landscape for viewing things easier

2nd question, after setting up my monitors for work, i realized that there is a grey bar (look at picture attached), its not the monitor problem as I tried swapping the monitors around, and when i drag things above it, it hides behind them
how do i remove this god damn bar?!

Thanks in advance

photo2.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's that Asus Smart Doctor thing. Has nothing to do with your video card or monitor.
 
Thanks for this my friend has this issue and will be pleased to hear the solution
 
Back
Top