Weird graphics problem *Pic Inside*

VoodooChi|d

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm posting this for my friend.

What could be causing the line coming out of that dude. It happens pretty often where weird lines come out of objects and people in games. They go away in a few seconds but it's definitely not supposed to happen. It's not just in Team Fortress 2 either that it happens but all games.

I'm pretty sure his drivers are current.

(click for larger version)

good old fashioned artifacting.But just to be sure run ati tool's artifact tester and see if it shows anything. it could be a couple things. First is his video card overclocked at all? Is it getting adequate cooling?

Card is not OC'd (actually it may have been factory OC'd now that I think about it)

Case temp reads out around 89-90* F

I figured it was some type of artifacting but when I have had it, it was different.

Card is not OC'd (actually it may have been factory OC'd now that I think about it)

Case temp reads out around 89-90* F

I figured it was some type of artifacting but when I have had it, it was different.

Don't assume his drivers are current, MAKE SURE they are current.

1. Uninstall the current drivers.
2. Reboot
3. Install the new ones.
4. Reboot
5. Try again

I agree with the abouve. Check card temps and video/ chipset drivers.

a fucking watermark?!?!?!?!

what ever happened with "in game screenshot" or even "printscreen + mspaint"???

Im having the same problem, but it seems in my case it is more traditional artifacting, but mainly only around text, havent overclocked, set everything to app pref. The actual textures everywhere else are fine, but when text is involved, it goes to hell.

Back