• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Weird FAHMon Problem

MrBooMY

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
991
FAHMon has been working fine for me for ages minus some minor glitches. Now all of a sudden all of my clients that are accessed over the network show *HUNG* but they show the logs properly and the percentages. It makes NO sense. It basically thinks they are hung but they really aren't. Anyone know what to do to fix this. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I also downloaded the latest FAHMon and that also made no difference. It used to do it only with my Grandpa's PC every once in a while. This is REALLY annoying as I like to keep up with my farm.
 
The likely problem is that the clocks on your systems are off.

1. Sync the clocks on all the systems
2. Check the option for ignore asynchronous clocks.
3. Set the clock on the machine running Fahmon back a minute or two (I think)
 
Thanks, that helped greatly! I had no idea the thing was that picky!
 
lol ive never gotten fahmon to work for me.. so ive always stuck with fahspy.. not to mention fahspy gives a little extra info to what each clients doing..
 
Thanks, that helped greatly! I had no idea the thing was that picky!
Yep, you're lucky you were able to resolve your hung client problem. I was never able to fix it despite countless attempts trying different recommendations.


 
I just told you that I updated to the latest version. It's 2.3.3 already. I did that before I posted. But it's working now. No more problems!
 
Yep, you're lucky you were able to resolve your hung client problem. I was never able to fix it despite countless attempts trying different recommendations.



ive had the same problem, tho not on a network. i tried the time fix recommendation, no go.
has anyone seen this,http://trac.fahmon.net/wiki/HowToFahinfoProjectList ? might be something there. i am waiting for my account to be activated and hopefully will get time to try it tomorrow.
[H}appy Trails............
 
I was having the same problem.

once the clocks changed to end daylight savings (about 2 minutes ago here) it started working again.

 
Had the same issue last night when half my farm show as hung. I assumed it's the daylight saving change so I ignored it. This morning, it's all fine and dandy ;)

 
Back
Top