• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Weird colors with 6600GT

R_sin

n00b
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
16
Ive had this PC for awhile now and since last week it seems to be going crazy in games. It starts having grey spots all over the place and then blink and move around and its very annoying.

In BF2 I can turn the grafics all the way down and the problem goes away. In EQ2 I have narrowed it down the complex shader Distance. With this setting on the problem occurs. Once i turn this setting all the way down the problem goes away.

I tired reinstalling drivers and also tried a fresh format and still nothing helped. I tried several diffrent drivers and all have the same problem. Does anything know what could be causing this?
 
Back
Top