Hey all,
I'm hoping someone may just have a few of these cables sitting around collecting dust.. I am looking for 3x SFF-8470 Reverse Breakout cables.
I have an old 12disk chassis here with 3 SFF-8470 ports that I'd like to hook up to a couple of sata HBA's I have.. but it's almost impossible to find this cable any more and any place that I can find it it wants over $100 per cable! I'm trying to get some life out of the old chassis but over $300 isn't worth it... It used to have a 3ware 9550SXU-12 ML connected but these cards are complete garbage so I want to use the breakout + 2 x AOC-SAT2-MV8's instead..
So if anyone has some of these lying around I'd be very happy to give them a new loving home..
Thanks!
I'm hoping someone may just have a few of these cables sitting around collecting dust.. I am looking for 3x SFF-8470 Reverse Breakout cables.
I have an old 12disk chassis here with 3 SFF-8470 ports that I'd like to hook up to a couple of sata HBA's I have.. but it's almost impossible to find this cable any more and any place that I can find it it wants over $100 per cable! I'm trying to get some life out of the old chassis but over $300 isn't worth it... It used to have a 3ware 9550SXU-12 ML connected but these cards are complete garbage so I want to use the breakout + 2 x AOC-SAT2-MV8's instead..
So if anyone has some of these lying around I'd be very happy to give them a new loving home..
Thanks!