Weird browser behavior with embedded videos

Hi all,

Using Pale Moon browser currently, though this also occurred with Firefox. It's kind of hard to fully explain what's going on, so I will attach pictures.

Occasionally I will go to one of my various tabs, for example hardocp.com, which frequently posts embedded videos along with new stories, etc., and the embedded videos will be out of order or missing.

For example, today's page it looks like the videos are all shifted down one spot. Under the story about the Serious Sam 3 trailer, it shows the video for Skype Facebook integration. Under the Skype Facebook integration story, it shows the video for Titanoboa meets the Mondo Spider. Under the Giant Robot Snake story, it shows the video for the World's Biggest Android Tablet. The SS3 trailer doesn't even appear on my page.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

It appears as though my browser is caching the embedded YouTube videos instead of fetching them when updating the page. If I force a reload (Ctrl+Shift+R) the videos are correct again, but it is driving me crazy because it doesn't ALWAYS bugger up like this. Any suggestions to keep this from occurring? It happens on various sites, and I often don't realize it until I watch some video and wonder what the hell it has to do with the story it was posted with.

Back