• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Weird ATI lag using windowed mode for games

redpoint13

n00b
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
28
Normally I dont need help with this kind of thing, but I honestly don't know what the damn deal is.

I use a 9800XT, and when i play windowed mode in games (eq2/wow/anything), if i mouseover anything on my toolbar it will chop like crazy. Or for instance, if I was playing and one of those firewall popups that windows has if you dont turn it off will make it chop like crazy(or auto update reminder popup). I have tried different drivers and fooled around with all my settings, but nothing seems to make a difference. This doesnt happen on my old POS Ge force 3 ti 500... anyone know?
 
Back
Top