• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Weird application size...

ToddW2

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
4,017
Just put together my new system, and I run a 30" HP monitor so previously I set Win7 Font/DPI to 132% and it works perfect, all application toolbars, font, tabs, lists, are NORMALLY perfect.

However, on this new build the 132% makes the categories in outlook huge, the tabs in firefox huge font, roboform is huge, etc.. It's weird, never have I seen this before, and I've had 30" displays since Dell came out with theirs, and never had the 132% act weird.

Any suggestions or advice for what to change or where to look ?
 
I`m thinking it's the new FireFox.

My old one must have been <4 and my new one just keeps autoupdate (17.x) and I wonder if FF changed how it changes the menu/size of things now :rolleyes:

Not sure about outlook yet or other MS office apps that are all HUGE.
 
Back
Top