• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Weird 5970 bug

vjcsmoke

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
4,511
When I attempt to play games in full screen mode, I get graphical artifacts. But if I use windowed mode, borderless, I don't see the artifacts. Or at least they are greatly reduced. What's going on here?

Using the 10.4 preview driver.
 
Back
Top