Hey,
I'm using a Creative Audigy 2 ZS on Windows Vista, and I understand that games using directsound won't work correctly. However, I was under the impression that games using OpenAL would work fine. However, the 3D Audio is really messed up. For instance, sound that is supposed to come out of the rear left speaker exclusively comes out of both the front right and rear left speaker. It destroys the 3D affect, which works fine in Windows XP. Any suggestions?
I'm using a Creative Audigy 2 ZS on Windows Vista, and I understand that games using directsound won't work correctly. However, I was under the impression that games using OpenAL would work fine. However, the 3D Audio is really messed up. For instance, sound that is supposed to come out of the rear left speaker exclusively comes out of both the front right and rear left speaker. It destroys the 3D affect, which works fine in Windows XP. Any suggestions?