Oct 23, 2012 #1 Z Zippy_Dan n00b Joined Apr 6, 2010 Messages 14 Anybody know of free ones that are decent?
Oct 23, 2012 #2 R robvas Gawd Joined Jun 30, 2011 Messages 631 What server/site are you testing? You could use something like apachebench. Or write a script that loads the site, logs in, 'clicks' links, and run x amount of threads doing that same thing.
What server/site are you testing? You could use something like apachebench. Or write a script that loads the site, logs in, 'clicks' links, and run x amount of threads doing that same thing.
Oct 23, 2012 #3 W Wiseguy2001 2[H]4U Joined Nov 28, 2001 Messages 3,470 jMeter, and there's loads of guides on youtube.
Oct 23, 2012 #4 S ShoeLace Gawd Joined Apr 5, 2006 Messages 650 I think the main contenders are: httperf siege apachebench I've used httperf a bit and can't really complain.
I think the main contenders are: httperf siege apachebench I've used httperf a bit and can't really complain.
Oct 23, 2012 #5 W william_fontaine Gawd Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 744 Wiseguy2001 said: jMeter, and there's loads of guides on youtube. Click to expand... Agreed, jmeter is very powerful. Sometimes confusing as heck, but it will do a lot for you in recording or execution.
Wiseguy2001 said: jMeter, and there's loads of guides on youtube. Click to expand... Agreed, jmeter is very powerful. Sometimes confusing as heck, but it will do a lot for you in recording or execution.