Website and Advertising Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSimmons05

Limp Gawd
Hello, found a problem with the website and one of its advertisers today, but the report email it had me send to, something like problems at hardocp.com got kicked back as an invalid email address. Is there a new way/place to report website errors Now?

Thanks Kyle, yeah the link was at the bottom of the page under the contact us, and the error was A World of Warships/Gigabyte promo that was your top left header that took you to a 404 page for Newegg?

Roger that, will get it fixed. I think I stopped checking that box years ago as it was nothing but a spam receptacle.

I've been getting Cloudflare errors a couple days now when going to hardocp.com but usually a reload solves them - forums work normally.

Just got for the first time ever
This page (https://www.hardocp.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

We are aware of the issues and working on those. Thanks.

Fixed. Some jackass kinked a piece of fiber under our cab last night after we all went to bed.

hardocp.com still kicking errors for me as well.

No, it was fixed, and now the color seems to have broken it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back