Webhosts!

tgray96

[H]ard|Gawd
Recommended webhosts? Like to start a discussion thread over webhost! My favorite is greengeeks.com

I've had good luck with webhostingpad. For how much it cost it's done well. I haven't personally noticed any downtime or problems.

Thanks For the input... with green geeks i am on my own 8 xeon core, 32 gigs rams, quad fiber network. and like 6 terabytes hard drive space... its linux based andd..... its all for me!

I have been with A Small Orange for almost three years and I could not be happier with the customer service and uptime. The cost is competitive and they take care of their customers. I can't say enough good things about them.

In hopes that this will be taken seriously and not as an advertisement, I won't post a referral link. But if you're interested, PM me and I can get you a discount code or two to knock a few bucks off your order (and my bill!).

I've been using aperturehost.com for over 2 years and I love it. Their customer service is the best and uptime and reliability have never ever been an issue. They also do VPS and cloud services. Worth a look.

I've been using aperturehost.com for over 2 years and I love it. Their customer service is the best and uptime and reliability have never ever been an issue. They also do VPS and cloud services. Worth a look.

I used them for a little while and they where great, and I know one of the guys who runs it is on [H]

Rent a VPS from WiredTree and it is fantastic. The support is really great.

Back