• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Webcam Case Mod

Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
5
I did this on a whim, as I had been given an older Kodamatic Number 1 Monitor camera and a Logitech webcam.

66117-1304945503-0.jpg


The webcam, once removed from its plastic, fits nicely into the leather bellows in the lens. I still have to take it back apart and paint over the status LED, as I can see the reflection in the lens... The camera's aperture is jammed open, but I left the lens for a slight fish-eye lens effect.

Stray
 
Wow! This is realy epic!

You should make it wireless and add a button to it, key-map it to a "Take picture" button on a computer software that allow you to take pictures with your Web-Cam... ;)
 
Frenkie, I love the way your webcam looks! The polystyrene work is more artistic than my found-object one. Webcams aren't modded much because they're not used much - at some point I want to case-mod my mouse, as it's another computer peripheral that's rarely modded.
 
Back
Top