Web Site Critique

oh yeah, good point.

/addignore


crap, you all are feeding his ego


oh well, i'm out, i guess i'm not worthy to post in the same thread with the poster child of all that is good and mushy :rolleyes:


:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just do it already, this is a place to discuss webmastering and programming. No more flaming please. Thanks.

Also, yes I did get the OP and rayman confused. My bad!
 
What "ego"? I'm honestly curious what you expect apart from straightforward answers saying "don't do this because it's bad for these reasons"?

Please, enlighten me where things went south? Or is it your own pride and ego getting in the path of learning?

*edit* Maybe I'm wrong, but all I'm seeing is an angsty teen with some wounded pride. It's okay not to have the right answer, that's what this forum is great for...finding that answer.
 
Back
Top