web host

hostmonster is not bad, my friend who uses it to host his design company uses it for it awhile now. His site has not been down for a while. If you see his website hosted at hostmonster pm me.

hostmonster is not bad, my friend who uses it to host his design company uses it for it awhile now. His site has not been down for a while. If you see his website hosted at hostmonster pm me.

Thanks! Looks like i found a winner :) I heard that they are bluehost just cheaper??? YGPM(you got pm)

They seem to have a relatively good reliability record, but I know for me personally, I avoid anywhere that oversells, especially giving 'unlimited'. That's just a personal choice, though.

They seem to have a relatively good reliability record, but I know for me personally, I avoid anywhere that oversells, especially giving 'unlimited'. That's just a personal choice, though.

True, but pretty much everywhere with shared hosting oversells now.

Even site5, who I have been extremely happy with.

True, but pretty much everywhere with shared hosting oversells now.

Even site5, who I have been extremely happy with.

Oh I know, I think it kind of sucks but I'm aware of what companies have to do or advertise to compete with others selling "100TB Disk Space" and such. I don't fault them for it for the most part, they are doing what they have to do to remain competitive in an extremely flooded market.

I was just saying that I personally won't buy from anyone that does, my hosting has 40GB, it's a VPS and I know I have that 40GB. My other "shared" account has 1GB.

Back