Web Designer Sentenced For Creating Piracy Website

I'm sorry but that would be like coming after a weapons maker after one of there products killed someone.

Eh, lets make it more general... it's like blaming Walmart for a murder with a knife bought from there. With guns, at least, I know my state needs a background check. (Not sure how much they do)

This is fucking pathetic. A site that gives student free access to textbooks and learning materials to educate themselves is labeled criminal. The fascists assholes responsible for this travesty deserve all the ills that will come their way.

It's things like this [douchebags like anybody related to this f#@ked up court case] that make me wish I believed in Hell, so I could be comforted by the thought of them going there.

It's things like this [douchebags like anybody related to this f#@ked up court case] that make me wish I believed in Hell, so I could be comforted by the thought of them going there.

I hope I don't go there (since I believe in it) for LOL'ing at this post! Epic!:D

I agreed with this that the illegal download should be prohibited and this is Court ruled that the despite only being a designer, he must have known that the true purpose of Student Bay was to infringe the copyrights of the book companies.This is the good court judgement in the favor of intellectual property and copy rights.

Back